Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's Bingo time again....

Hey there crafty peeps, it is another Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge. 

We had a great turn out from our members during last weeks Pumpkin twist, so let’s hope the same happens again this week.
 It shouldn't be a problem because I know you all love to play BINGO, don’t ya!



This past weekend I had the opportunity to finally meet face to face with our fearless leader/owner of the Outlawz web site, Colleen Holmes. A very beautiful women, inside and out.

Two other DT’eamies, Darlene Lyons and Cindy Potentier along with our husbands met Colleen and her husband Bill in Niagara Falls, Ontario. It was a very exciting, very exhausting fun filled weekend, and it wore me out...again.

I am still suffering some unfortunate side effects, such as a wonky right hand, and dang isn't it my colouring hand too!

 So, this week I only have a clean and simple card for you.


I've had this paper for some time in my stash and finally decided to use it. Don’t ask me where it’s from either because I've had it that long. Either way, giving that our fall season is in full swing here in Ontario, I thought this paper appropriate and too pretty to cover up with layers.

 Now I've created a rather unique card in that it is reversible….you can use the inside for the outside or the outside for the inside….ah neck let me show you what I mean.



If you fold the front toward the back the inside now becomes the outside, and the front design is now inside. Two cards in one! Seriously, I didn't plan this I just noticed that fact while I was photographing it, LOL J

The sentiments are freebie digis compliments of Tracey Brossart, of BrossArt Addictions

As you can see I have chosen the left to right angle on the bingo card, die cut(sentiment inside), designer paper, ink(computer). 

I hope you can join us this week, and don't forget that I will be back at the end of the week with my first Eclectic Ellapu challenge, take care peeps.

Thanks for stopping by :)S


6 comments:

  1. Love your cards Sandra, and nothing wrong with having a CAS like this one, hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sandra, this is soooo clever!!!! I love your CAS card! I hope you will feel your awesome self soon! You are such an amazing lady, I wish you could feel better! Big hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea!! Beautiful card. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, what a clever idea!! You could be on to something here :) Glad you had such a fab time with the others - hope you feel better real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In this case, Sandra, simple is gorgeous! Great paper choice. I'll be working on something for Twisted Thursday at Outlawz over the weekend. Can't wait until the Purple Team gets their debut this weekend at Eclectic. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card honey. Just to let you know I've included the link in my challenge list to outlawz. Sorry I forgot . Xxx

    ReplyDelete