Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Copic Marker Europe...

Good morning crafty peeps and a very Happy Canada Day!
If you live in Canada I hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous holiday weekend.

I know that there are some parts of our country, and many areas in the United States that are experiencing some absolutely horrible and very destructive weather.
My heart and prayers go out to all, and my wish for you is that you will see brighter days ahead asap.

I have been busy this past week with at least 6 different projects. Today I would like to show you a card that I've made for the "Happy Birthday" celebration going on over at

As part of the celebration Sylvia Zet of Wee Stamps, and Krista Smith of Saturated Canary have each drawn special digital images especially for this occasion.
The images were available to anyone up until this past June 27th. If you’re participating in this challenge then you already know that you've automatically committed yourself to entering the contest by making a card.

The contest closes on July 25th, but I just found out that you must be a European resident to be eligible to win any of the prizes.
No big deal really, because I now have two new gorgeous digis in my collection, so I see myself as a winner already ;)

Today I used Krista Smith's adorable image...





I coloured this cutie with my Copics of course, and you can see she is toting around quite a few in her little blanket or satchel.  Looking at the image immediately made me think of the sentiment so I just added a few scribbles here and there.
She looks like she has just been caught playing with her Mommy's Copic markers don't you think?




The papers are from DCWV Citrus collection and the buttons are just from my stash.
I hope you like this little cutie patootie as much as I do. If you're not a follower of Copic Europe you should be, they have some fantastic designers, challenges and most of all awesome tutorials.

Anyway, this is about all the time that I want to spend inside the house today, so I am so out of here. Have a great rest of the day, and thanks for stopping by :)S

1 comment:

  1. Adorable....totally LOVE the image, Sandra your colouring is impeccable my friend...WOW...who needs lessons I'll just follow you more closely ;)

    ReplyDelete