Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Oh my gosh, I won....

Well good day fellow bloggers. I hope everyone had a great weekend.  My weekend was especially good because I found out that I was the winner of Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps challenge # 103. Whoo-hoo!!!!!


I am beside myself for various reasons. Firstly, for obviously winning my very first blog entry challenge and secondly, I have been taken aback by the lovely people who took the time to visit my blog or my little “happy place” as I like to call it. Thank you so much for doing that and for leaving a comment or two. Talk about a boost to my morale!!!


The photo below was taken at the end of a very long but fulfilling day when my girlfriend Darlene and I attend the 2nd Annual Krafty Day with Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps. Isn’t that a mouth full of K’s! We had such a wonderful time and learned so much. If anyone has not attended this event before I highly recommend it. I know I will be there next year for sure!


I would like to thank Kimmie and all the Krafty Girls that were in attendance that day for putting on an awesome event. Sorry I took the pic at the end of the day, next year I promise I will take it when we are all looking our very best! Ok Kimmie?????




I don’t have a card today cuz I had a very busy weekend and I can’t wait to get my new “Warm Winter Hugs” stamp that I won. I am so behind and must start making some Christmas cards like everyone else is doing these days. 
Thanks for dropping by :)S



1 comment: