Followers

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Making an appearance...

Hello peeps!
It has indeed been a very long time since my last post, and I am so happy to say that I have finally been able to pick up my Copic markers and craft supplies again.
As some of you are aware I haven’t been completely absent from this awesome crafty blog world, just simply watching you all from afar J
 
Without getting into details about my health situation, what I will say is that I do believe I have it under control for the time being.
With that being said I am still far from where I want to be, but just so happy to be able to get crafty when opportunity presents itself. I am well aware too that it will undoubtedly be sporadic at best.  
Good enough for this girlie that’s for sure!
 
I have made a few cards over the past month and would like to share a couple of them with you in one post. That way it keeps my sitting to a minimum which is something I still have difficulty with.
 
For the past few months I’ve been following several crafty Facebook fan pages; namely Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Krafty Friends, Passionate Paper Creations, Kit and Clowder and Make It Crafty just to mention a few. I think joining the occasional challenge in this format will be much easier on me as well.
So without further ado here they are…

 
My first card was posted over on the Kraftin’ Kimmie page a couple of days ago for their anything goes challenge.
 
My second card was posted on the Passionate Paper Creations page. Thanks to Rhea Weigand I can also continue to learn new things and challenge myself with the many tutorials that are posted from time to time, not to mention tons of inspiration from fellow followers.
One such tutorial that Rhea posted was the cool “scrubbing bubbles” background technique that I just had to try my hand.
 
I will apologize in advance for not providing links and details about my cards, but I think keeping things simple right now will be a wise idea.
I hope you enjoyed my cards today. My colouring skills are a wee bit rusty, and I will likely be making cards more on the clean and simply side of things from here on in. I'm just so happy to be back on my blog again, even if it won’t be as regular as I used to be.
Until I have more to show you I’ll sign off for now. Thanks for stopping by
J S
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. OMG SAndra!!! THey are both beautiful!!!!!! YOur colouring is absolutely flawless. I hope you are doing good whereever you are. Missing you my friend. Big hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, your cards are fabulous. My favourite is the duck bubble bath. So cute. I'm glad you are feeling better and learning to pace yourself too. That is important.
    blessing Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, your coloring looks fantastic to me! So glad to see you post again, and that you feel good enough to craft! Yay! Love both cards, btw! :^)
    Big hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, how lucky that you picked up your copics again. Your coloring is wonderful.
    Hug Rozzan

    ReplyDelete